Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Illamasqua Milf

I've had this polish since before Christmas and yes, it's taken me this long to try it. Pastel green, yes, pastel green again. First let's talk Illamasqua. Love it. I own Rare, Baptiste, Rampage, Muse, Milf and Phallic. I used to own Jan but I swapped it away (looked cool in the bottle but boring pink with my skintone). I bought a few of these when they first arrived stateside on a visit to NYC in August. The three I bought were Rare, Rampage and Muse. I admit: I bought Rampage and Muse simply for the hype. Everyone was flipping for 'em and they were hard to come by, so I bought them. Rare I just fell in love with (highlighter yellow like you would not believe!). I bought my other three during Christmas with those glitchy Sephora giftcards that claimed to have a minimum purchase but, in fact, did not. ANYWAY. Milf. Weird pastel green. Not, in my opinion, mint. Leans more toward the avocado family but only very very very slightly. It's got some yellow to it. Kinda like a green grape? Perhaps? Maybe? Not sure. Love the Illamasqua formula: super pigmented, super smooth, glossy, awesomesauce.

2 coats featured here:






A little bird tells me that another Illamasqua will be making an appearance quite soon. Actually, maybe all of them, it's been a while since I wore them. Hmm. Anyone else out there love these? I do. I love the bottle. Chic and square and pretty looking. Also I like saying the name.

That's all folks, thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment