Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Orly Sweet Collection & Orly Foil FX Collection

So, I may or may not have gone out today. These may or my not have followed me home. For once, Sally's had everything I was looking for. I love Orly polish, and I just got done swatching all of them... they are to die for. When will I get sick of pastels... I almost bought all 6 of the Sweet Collection before I regained my composure and realized that I would likely not wear Cotton Candy and that Lemonade was an exact dupe for China Glaze Lemon Fizz. Pixy Stix I bought mostly for the name, but the color is pretty unique. It's also a jelly, which I didn't know until I swatched it. Gumdrop is the bluest mint I've encountered, but keep in mind I don't have Essie Mint Candy Apple. I feel like this would lean towards that end of the mint spectrum. Snowcone is gorgeous, might be a dupe for Maybelline Pie in the Sky, but who cares? Awesome. Lollipop is also so pretty, not a dupe for China Glaze Light As Air, not sure about Essie Lilacism.


L to R: Orly Sweet Collection in Pixy Stix, Gumdrop, Snowcone & Lollipop.


And then these... ah, yes. These. These gorgeous shiny little babies came home with me as well. No way in hell was I letting myself miss out on these. The only one I might have dupe for is Shine, the silver, but I don't even care. Rage is completely unique, and the name is awesome. And Luxe is just hot. Yay!


L to R: Orly Foil FX Collection in Rage, Shine, Luxe.

I don't usually share bottle pics, but these are so great. Those little lip glosses on the Sweet bottles? They smell like their namesakes. It's actually kinda creepy.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment