Saturday, March 6, 2010

BB Couture For Nails Joker, Konad Plate M78

My fiance bought me this polish! I showed it to him and we both thought it was pretty awesome looking. I looked at quite a few swatches online before we got it, but when it came in the mail I was ever-so-slightly disappointed. Alas, in real life, this polish lacks the brilliant blue flash I thought it would have. It's there, it's just not as dramatic. And dramatic was what I wanted. That aside, it is pretty wonderful otherwise. A medium blue/purple, reminds me of the Joker's suit in the cartoon version of Batman. I'm pretty much in love with BB Couture's formula and their interesting polishes.

This is 2 coats:







Then, I got bored (and snowed in), so I threw on a Konad over it. I used one of the new plates, M78, and Color Club's Worth the Risque (a pretty silver holo) for the stamp. I love Color Club polishes, and I'm lucky enough to have a beauty supply nearby that sells them and carries the new collections.


It looked pretty nifty, got a compliment from the girl at Sally's today while I was out picking up Instant Artificials. I'm about 3/4 down my bottle, but I had a $5 coupon that expires in a few days so I picked up a extra. I'm in super-hate with Sally's right now. Literally the week after I renewed my card, they raised the prices... I mean the 2 $5 coupons for renewing do cover the cost of the card but now you only save like a buck on Seche and IA... I dunno. I doubt I'll be shopping there much this year, except for essentials... Anyway. BB Couture's Joker! I like it.

Thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment