Thursday, March 11, 2010

OPI Mad As A Hatter

In honor of the fact that I wore Absolutely Alice the other day, I thought I'd throw in a swatch of the other Alice polish I bought: Mad As A Hatter. It's an uber-glitter, featuring silver, charcoal, pink, gold, red, green, blue... all kinds of colors. It pulls a pewter-ish color from far away. I got quite a few compliments the first time I wore it, and it grew on me. The formula was great, and I think I used 2 coats here, but you definitely need three for full-on opacity. You can see through to my nails in quite a few of these shots. Dried & wore well as an actual manicure.

This is just a quick swatch, not applied or photographed all that well but for posterity's sake:





Woo! Blur! Sparkles.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment