Monday, March 1, 2010

China Glaze ReFresh-Mint

Mint green is just all over the place and I guess that's because it's awesome. I have a slew of 'em, a semi-obsession that started with MAC's Peppermint Patti from last spring. While I'm writing this, it occurs to me that I have Illamasqua MILF and that I've never tried it. Hmmm. So, here's another China Glaze Up & Away polish... am I getting sick of writing about these? Nope. I bought 10 of them and intend to wear each and every one as a manicure. I've got 4 left (Four Leaf Clover, Grape Pop, High Hopes & Light As Air), but there's not a dud yet, of those that I bought. This one had great application and achieved opacity in 2 coats. Dried well. Wore well. Big uber yay!



I had this stroke of genius that this would look wicked cute with brown polka dots. Like chocolate brown. Because I work in an old fashioned 1950's malt shop (no lie, they opened in 1949), and their homemade Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is exactly this color. I never got around to it... maybe next time!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment