Saturday, March 20, 2010

China Glaze Grape Pop

We're almost done with these China Glaze Up & Aways, so here's another: Grape Pop. Why, being a lover of purple, I waited so long to get around to this one, I have no frickin' idea. Gorgeous royal purple creme, leaning a *bit* blue as opposed to red, and awesome, awesome, awesome. Best formula of all that I've tried so far, completely perfect in so many ways. I can't wait to put this on my toes, it's going to rock as a pedicure. Just a weird thought, because this polish is called "Grape Pop" which makes me think of grape soda (I'm from NY, we don't call it "pop"). Wouldn't it be weird it there was a polish that was made to look carbonated like soda? Like there were purposefully bubbles of different sizes and it was clear and jelly like? I suddenly think this would be awesome. I have no idea how it would be achieved though.

So, Grape Pop. Here is your shining moment. Only 4 pictures because this one just gets its point across.






Probably leaning a bit more blue here than it actually does in real life, where it does lean a bit blue, like I said, just not this much. I don't make a lot of sense sometimes, but I do try real hard. I changed this polish way too fast, in my effort to keep things up here, and I wish I hadn't. It's so lovely. The only one of the Up & Away collection that I'm longing to have a second date with. Soon, my friend, soon.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment