Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pure Ice Purple Reign

Wow, hello gorgeous. This is one of the new Pure Ice polishes and HOLY CRAP it is so pretty. Medium, slightly dusty, plum with multi-sized gold shimmer, and these are not enough words to describe how gorgeous. It looks kinda pretty in the bottle but on the nail it flippin' SHINES. I love this and it's the perfect break from all those frickin' pastels I've been wearing lately. This is much, much more my speed. It reminds of an eyeshadow from MAC called Trax, except on steroids. The shimmer just glows and glows.

2 coats was perfection, the formula was perfect, it dried fast and was super shiny with Seche Vite. I honestly have no more words and I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.







AWESOME! Love this polish, go grab it! It's new and at Wal-Mart, $2.50. I only have a handful of Pure Ice polishes but whenever I buy one I love it. This will not disappoint you.

Thats all & thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful color! I just bought it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna love it!! So much prettier than I expected it to be.

    ReplyDelete