Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zoya Swatches Part 2

OK, here's my second batch of Zoya swatches! I just want to profess my love for this brand. I love their freebies and have excellent luck with their customer service. I love their color and finish selection and the quality of their products. I love the bottle, brush, and generally the formula. I love that they're "green." Yay Zoya! Enough of my babbling, onto the swatches :-)

Here's a few links back to polishes I've already featured:





And the rest....


Dominique. One of my favorite reds, very opaque, very bright. More orange toned than blue, but not overly so. 2 coats.



Deidra. Kind of a toned down version of Zara, but more taupe. Very cool. I never wore it before this swatch and I underestimated it. 2 coats.



Meadow. 2 coats. Like Zara also, but pink. 2 coats. Not my speed but a pretty polish.



Avril. Very opaque pink based neutral. 2 coats.



Buffy. Bought this just for the name (Huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan). Frosty beige shimmer, not that flattering on me, but perhaps so on darker skintones. 2 coats.



Demi. 2 coats. Pinked mauve creme. Nice formula and opaque.



Trixie. Silver foil, photographed terribly. Very blingy and pretty. 2 coats.



Emme. Awful light pink frost. OK formula, just awful looking on me. 2 coats.



Juicy. A neon red purple jelly. 3 coats.



Dakota. One of my favorite pedicure reds. Didn't realize how sheer it was until I put it on my nails. I can't remember if this is 2 or 3 coats. Very pretty blue based red.



Pippa. Yellow creme (not neon). Tricky formula. 2 coats.



Paz. Neon orange creme. Very sheer. This is 3 coats. Definitely needs something under it. Very bright.



America. A muted coral-red, very pretty. 2 coats, great opaque formula.



Goldie. A super shimmery (frosty?) gold, hate this shade of gold on me, but nice polish.


Harlow. Matte velvet. Pink shimmer, a bit purple too. Love matte velvet formula. 2 coats.



Dovima. Shimmery matte velvet black. More matte than this, it wasn't totally dry. 2 coats.



Loredana. Ultra shimmery matte velvet grey. 2 coats. Love this one.



Posh. ONE coat. Gorgeous matte velvet red shimmer. One coat. LOVE.



Dita. Gorgeous saturated fuchsia creme. 3 coats.



Katy. Pretty medium bright pink shimmer. 2 coats.




Also, on another note, if you're experiencing any difficulties viewing anything, let me know! I recently moved this blog from my old gmail account to its own gmail account, but I think I've got everything working. I'm excited for sparkly paints. to have its own identity though!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment