Friday, April 30, 2010

China Glaze Light As Air & Konad M69 with China Glaze IDK

I sort of forgot that I had one pastel left to show you from my 10 Up & Away polishes: Light As Air. A very whitened pastel purple creme, I was pleasantly surprised, when I finally got around to trying it, that I loved it! Its formula was excellent, it was perfectly opaque in two easy coats, it dried well. The color is a tad dainty for my taste, but oh well! I'll wear pretty much anything.

Here's 2 coats of Light As Air:





Intrigued as I have been by subtle Konads lately, I whipped out a favorite design from M69, and Konaded it using China Glaze's IDK from the OMG Collection. The results are subtle and pretty, but my camera pretty much failed to capture the holographic nature of the Konad. Here's a few pictures of my handywork:



I really like that plate. Anyway, I'm not sure what's coming next! I have a ton of untried polishes, like any collector, but I don't have many "new" ones. I guess I can try and finish out the remaining five American Apparel colors that I have. I also have a bunch of Barielles I got forever ago that haven't seen much (if any love). Also I have some old school Sally Hansens that I scored at Dollar Tree around Christmas that I haven't done much experimenting with. Hmm, decisions decisions!! I guess we'll see what I decide when tomorrow rolls around. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I have that polish and love it. Your Konading is great. :) LOVE it,
    SUsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy lol I'm about to do my nails and the two polishes I took out to play with are IDK and Light As Air. I love what you did with the Konad.

    ReplyDelete