Saturday, April 10, 2010

American Apparel Peacock

More American Apparel today... haha, sorry if it's getting repetitive! But this one? It's so lovely! I am a huge lover of teal cremes--as every living, breathing, right-minded human being should be. I will buy them even if I don't need them. RBL Teal and Illamasqua Muse are two of my favorites (and both are also popular favorites) and this is like neither! I guess, if I had to pick, it's closer to RBL Teal. Definitely not dupes. Just thinking about this makes me think I should start doing comparisons... Hm. Anyway: Peacock is a perfect peacock teal, nice saturated jewel-tone blue/green. The formula on this is absolutely perfect. Like Mount Royal. Could be a one-coater if I tried hard enough, but I did 2 to be safe.

I don't know, it's just so flipping lovely that I don't know what else to say! Here's four concise pictures that sum it all up:






These are just blowing me away! I think I might take a break from AA tomorrow, but I'm just liking these so much we'll see how that goes.
Thanks for looking!

P.S.: I've received a few comments and I didn't mean to be rude and not reply but the comment feature was NOT working for me... but now it is! So I've replied, finally. Thanks :-)

2 comments: