Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wet 'N Wild Megalast in Blackmail & Konad M73 & C02

Another fun little offering from Wet 'N Wild. This is a new one, which I searched high and low for in drugstores. Finally found it the other day, and it's very pretty! I don't own quite anything like it. It's a warm black, if there is such a thing, with lots of gold shimmer (microglitter?). Some of this shimmer looks green-tinged, so there might be some green in there too. These aren't the best pictures, but here it is...





This is 2 coats, with my usual base & topcoats. The formula was great, smooth, went on well. For $1.99 you can't beat the quality.

Then, as usual, I got antsy to play with Konad, and I whipped out a couple plates. Basically, another fail for me... haha.




That full nail design, from plate M73, was just awkward for me.... too wide for most of my nails, so it was hard to center it (see my pinky nail has barely any of the design), and yeah. The middle finger has a heart from one of the Coraline plates, C02, four of which I received in the mail just today! Wowsocool.com has 4 of them for sale individually (so you don't have to buy all of them or the whole kit). I liked that these designs were less cutesy that the majority of Konad plates... they need to do more like these! And, as you can see, I used Konad White Special Polish for the stamp... might have looked better with a gold design, methinks in hindsight.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment