Friday, February 26, 2010

BB Couture For Nails Kelly's Green

These BB's are just awesome. This one is one of the most bizarre colors that I own. It pulls a bit lighter and more pastel in these photos than it does in real life, it's a slightly khaki/army green, but light (not kelly green, in my opinion) and it has a ton of subdued silver shimmer and black speckles. Bizarre! But cool. This is 2 coats, indoors, with flash, it's fairly true to life.


Look, you can see my pajamas! Hah.




This one shows the shimmer best, and you can also sorta see the speckles.



The formula on this polish was excellent, and it's the third BB Couture that I've tried. And it's safe to say that I'm falling in love with them... and I'll admit that I just got a slew more in the mail to try over the next few days... namely Dark Knight, Joker, Paradise, Dragon's Breath and Sea of Cortez. I also have Napa Valley Red and Mendocino Midnight swatches to come eventually as well.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment