Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BB Couture For Nails Vampy Varnish

Finally! A post in which I feel like I successfully captured a polish, and holy crap, do I love this one. A while back, when the Vampy Varnish collection was released, I ordered my first BB Couture polishes. I'd always sort of glanced at this brand from afar, impressed by their daring, complex, interesting colors, but nothing pushed me to order. This collection did. They are. AMAZING. By far my favorite formula, and they wear like iron! I love a brand that takes risks and makes interesting polish. I bought this polish, Mendocino Midnight, Kelly's Green and Napa Valley Red. I actually have Kelly's Green on my nails for the first time right now. At any rate, I chose this one as my first to try. It's a deep, dark complex forest green jelly base with TWINKLING glitter. I've just never seen a glitter that....twinkles...like this one does. It's the only word I can use to describe.

I never wanted to take this off. Not ever. I can't wait to wear it again, I'm already planning when in my head. 2 coats was perfect, it dried to a super high shine (even shinier than usual with Seche Vite), and gosh, I think for once, the pictures will speak for themselves.





No flash, indoor light.

Blurred to show shimmer.

I don't have anything witty to say, I just love this polish so much. The green and gold glitter... the forest green base...the twinkling! I love it. Amazing.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment