Thursday, February 25, 2010

China Glaze Lemon Fizz

More of China Glaze's Up & Away collection! Because yes, I recently bought most of it. I'm really pleased with Lemon Fizz for a few reasons. I'm not much into yellow but I'm really drawn to this pastel version. I have a few variations on this shade range, OPI's Banana Bandana springs to mind first, but the formula on most of these yellows... well, it blows. Lemon Fizz's was quite grand--not perfect, but just shy, which isn't bad at all. 2 coats was the perfect opacity and it dried well. I sometimes have a drying issue with China Glaze polishes, specifically their cremes and neons, but patience is key.

Below are swatches in a few different types of light, with and without flash. I'm looking a bit greasy in these pictures, excuse the cuticle oil :-)






This color might sorta give me lobster hands. I haven't quite decided. They look a bit red in some of the pictures. But I do love this yellow. I also like that it has the word "fizz" as part of the name. Good word.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment