Tuesday, February 23, 2010

China Glaze Peachy Keen

A couple weeks ago, I broke down and ordered most of the China Glaze Up & Away collection. I don't have a lot of pastel cremes, and from preliminary swatches, these looked divine. I got all except the bright yellow (Happy Go Lucky, I think) because it didn't appeal to me, and the light pink (Something Sweet?) because I already own OPI Mod About You. When the box arrived, I wasn't sure what to wear, but Peachy Keen jumped out at me unexpectedly.

A perfectly peach creme, that leans a bit (a tiny, tiny bit) more orange than pink, looks classy but is still stark enough to be interesting. It felt very springy, and lifted my bogged-down-Upstate-NY-winter-blahs.

Here is 2 coats, indoors:






Excuse the glare in a few of the shots, I'm still working on using the flash in a way that doesn't obliterate the color. Wow--this was only a few short weeks ago and I'm impressed with my nail's progress! I've found the application on these to be pretty good. A few of them were perfect, and a few of them required a bit more finesse. This one, in particular, was somewhere in the middle, but I didn't have hardly any issues with it. I'll definitely be breaking this one out when spring finally... springs.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment