Sunday, May 2, 2010

Zoya Mimi

I tried my first polish from my Zoya exchange today: Mimi. I love purple and a glittery/shimmery purple is no exception. This is a deep royal purple, not red toned at all but also not noticeably blue either. But definitely more blue toned than red. The Sparkle collection is a collection of colors that are kinda glitters but not straight up ones, kind of like enormous glass fleck shimmer. But not quite that either. However you want to describe it, it's awesomely gorgeous. Distractingly so.

The formula on this one was pretty good. It took 3 coats to be opaque (thick-ish coats too), and it dried well with Seche Vite. My nails keep having to get chopped down lately... I hate when that happens. One chip... then another... then by the time you even 'em all out, they're a but nubby. It's OK though, they grow.

Here's Mimi:







Aaaaaand, I also got my other 2 Zoyas in the mail today: Ivanka & Charla!


And I ordered one of those Bundle Monster image plate lots off of Amazon (super cheap, 21 plates for $17.99) so I can't wait to see what that's about. I've never ordered any type of Fauxnad before. Excited to see what they're all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment