Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OPI Fiercely Fiona

What a color. I'm about to veer into the realm of gross-out humor but this polish, at moments, reminds me a sinus infection. I don't think I'll go much further than that... except to say that I feel like this color is definitely like snot or pus, either or, I can't say which precisely. It's yellow that just touches on green in such an awesome, sickly sort of way...... I'm just shaking my head here. At a loss for words.

So Fiercely Fiona is part of the Shrek collection, the first one that I've tried. The formula was just OK, and I usually love OPI cremes. It took three coats and was a bit uneven, but Seche Vite evened it out and it dried nicely (also wore like iron... I love you OPI and you love me, apparently). I'm surprised I didn't get any comments on this. I love it, even though it's vaguely disgusting.





Am I imagining the grossness here? It's definitely not just a yellow. Totally unique though, and glad to add it to my collection. I don't think it's going to get a lot of rotation or anything but it's definitely got its place in my heart.

Thanks for reading :-)

2 comments:

  1. love this color on me too, even though it is weird.... it def has a tiny bit of green in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm having the hardest time deciding which nail polish to get! Fiercely Fiona or CG's Lemon Fizz! They look identical... but are they? :)

    ReplyDelete