Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Zoya Charla

Charla! You gorgeous girl. This is only the second Sparkle collection polish that I've tried, but I'm feeling that this one might be the star. A blue green sparkle glitter (mega glass fleck?), it's like wearing Caribbean waters on your fingers. Or something. I'm actually speechless in awe of it, it's so frickin' pretty.

I put on 2 coats, which seems opaque, but, as you will see in a moment, it did not photograph completely opaque. Not sure what's up with that. But, to save yourself from this weird revelation, just throw on 3 coats and be done with it. The formula was quite good, and it dried very nicely. I liked the formula on this one better than Mimi, which I reviewed as being good, but later I realized that one or two of my fingers didn't dry completely for whatever reason and dented all night long. With Charla, this is not the case.

I'm not happy with these photos... they don't capture the saturation of the color, or the fact that, to my eye, it appears opaque. But here they are:





We have a gem here, folks, a serious gem. These polishes are so super fun. I wish there weren't three pink/red/orange colors. There could've been a neat gold or silver... even a lavender or a deeper navy. This is not to say, however, that the red/pink/oranges of this collection look boring or anything---super blingy. But Charla! I love her.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment