Saturday, May 29, 2010

China Glaze Sun Worshipper & BM21

Has it really been over a week? Sorry, guys. My fiance came to visit (for his birthday!) and I got so bogged down planning and such, and then spending time with him while he was here this week, that I blogged nothing whatsoever. Fear not, we are now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I was iffy on this color but I'm glad I took the plunge. I own Color Club Explosive, which is a pretty similar color but sheer to a fault. A 5+ coat fault. This bad boy was 3 coats and pretty opaque. Not too shabby. And the color was blinding! In twilight it looks nearly glow-in-the-dark. Neon marigold is what I like to call it, somewhere between orange and yellow. Application was really good for a neon, and it dried in a reasonable amount of time.

Here she is:





And because I haven't stamped in a while I pulled out the star design from Bundle Monster's BM21 plate, and used Konad Black Special Polish for the stamp:


I liked this so much I wore it for two full days, which is saying a lot for me. Also: no chips after 2 full days of serious cleaning and work (where my hands were wet/submerged in water sometimes). That's pretty damn good.

Coming up soon: A few more Shreks, new American Apparel polishes & OPI Summer Flutter Colors. Thanks for reading :-)

PS: We're getting close to 50 followers, and that's when I'm going to have my first giveaway! I think it'll be pretty awesome :-) So spread the word and keep your eyes peeled!

2 comments:

  1. Neon marigold is definitely the right term for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stellar. I love the color so much! And the stamp looks hot too!

    ReplyDelete