Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OPI Smitten With Mittens

Wrong time of year for this one, but I needed something to wear for a few days while my fiance was visiting. I wore this from Sunday until Friday. Yes, it's true. This is right after I applied it and I didn't clean up very well, and these pictures don't really capture the awesomeness of this polish. I figured I'd share them anyway. This is in the vein of China Glaze's Ruby Pumps but there's gold glitter in it and the red is so dramatic and saturated. I did two coats in these photos, but three is probably ideal.





Love this one! Not entirely happy with these photos but I tried. You've all probably seen this one before too, since it's from this past year's holiday collection. If you can still find it anywhere, I highly recommend grabbing it. Sorry things are unexciting around here today, more interesting stuff coming tomorrow! Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment