Friends! I have been super busy and crazy things have been happening in my life. That's beside the point. I have an assload of manicures to show you all but I lack the patience to deal with cropping all the photos right now, so I figured this was the time to finally post our first giveaway!
I don't have a lot of stuff to give away but, what I do have, I consider to be a bit of a gem. Once upon a time, I had excellent luck at a random, out of the way, closeout store. I found a bunch of these:
So yes, for the very first sparkly paints. giveaway, we're giving away Maybelline's Banana Puddin' and Juicy Tomato!!! These are both brand new, never used, and fairly hard to find... and I will be giving them away to one lucky winner :-)
Please read the rules before entering!!!!!:
1. You must be a Google Friend Connect follower-- I'm going to check. To follow, click on the button on the right sidebar in the followers section. Since this contest is in appreciation of the people who've decided to follow my little fledgeling blog, I want to make sure the person I award this to is one of those readers (if you're new that's fine, just sign up to the right!).
2. Contest is available to anyone, anywhere!! (Just be aware that if you're outside of the US, there won't be tracking on the package).
3. Please comment on this post to enter! Please leave a valid email address in your comment, or your entry is void.
You may earn up to 2 extra entries in the following ways:
(1) You can tweet a link to this contest. Be sure to tweet it @sparklypaints, and be sure to
include a link to your Twitter page in your comment.
(2) You can blog about it! Be sure to include a link to your blog post in your comment.
4. The contest will close two weeks from tomorrow, on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.
5. The winner will be chosen using random.org on July 1, 2010. I will then contact the winner for their mailing address, and they will have 48 hours to respond before I pick another winner.
Spread the word! Tell everyone! I appreciate you all so much, and good luck :-D
PS: I'll be posting swatches of these lovelies soon (from my own personal bottles, of course) so you can see how awesome they are!