Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OPI Steady As She Rose

The past couple weeks have been interview crazy. I applied for two jobs (among many) that were interested, and after multiple rounds of interviews, I'm starting to get sick of nudes. Ugh. I have so many nice polishes lined up waiting to be used, and I've gotta wear something neutral. In good news, if I get either job, I think I'll be able to wear whatever I want polish-wise, which is refreshing. But for interviews, I'm always better safe than sorry. My standbys so far have been Revlon Grey Suede, RBL Grunge, Essie Demure Vixen, and Borghese Almondine. I was about to pull out one of these when I happened to see Steady As She Rose hiding in the back, untried for quite some time. Happily, I pulled it out and wore it to an interview.

This is either two or three coats, I can't remember, but the formula was great, and it dried super shiny and fast.



Kind of a strange color to describe, but it pulls pale pink-lavender-grey on me, and at the same time, it's almost nude-ish. I really like it, and I think it may become a new interview standby. This one was from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection, which I ended up buying a few from even though I didn't plan to. OPI does that to me, they're evil in the best kind of way... and their cremes are my absolute favorite. Any-who, that's my story for today. I'm scheduling this post in advance, so hopefully by the time it goes live, I may know if I have a job or not! Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you luck on the job hunt, though by now maybe you don't need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I actually just got the call--I did get the job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great on you! way more pink on me...

    ReplyDelete