Sunday, September 11, 2011

OPI Big Apple Red

I am popping in today to pay homage to my favorite red polish: OPI Big Apple Red. It's almost identical to OPI Color So Hot It Berns, my other favorite red, except it recalls images of my homeland. I'm a New Yorker, through and through, I was born and raised Upstate, but I lived in the city for a time, too. While I'm enjoying my time away, I miss home quite a bit, and this polish will always have a warm little place in my heart because it reminds me of home. Guess I must be homesick today :)

Here are three kinda messy coats of my most favored red polish:


Ugh, love it. I usually like it when my nails are a touch shorter, but it just kills. Vodka & Caviar looks dull on me, but the unabashed brightness of this is just sexy. It's badass and totally out there, unforgiving, classic, fun. Big Apple Red, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with EVERYTHING you said. Big Apple Red is just HOT. It says, "yeah, I'm here, NOTICE ME." I remember wearing this color with a black dress, and the contrast of black and this bright red was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete