Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Orly Royal Navy

Um, this polish is flipping gorgeous. I really have no words to describe the amazing vibrancy that is held within this bottle. This is yet another old NOTD. Royal Navy came out recently with a slew of other new and repromoted Orly polishes that recently became part of the permanent line. This is the perfect shade of blue--saturated, bright, deep. Gorgeous. It has blue microglitter that really reads as a shimmer. I didn't have any problems with the opacity of this polish, but some did. The base is kind of a jelly, but it's pretty opaque. Gah! It's so lovely. Another I seriously suggest getting your butt to Sally's to grab.

This is two coats, excellent formula and drying time, as I have come to expect from Orly. These pictures, unfortunately, fail to do this polish justice:



And that's all for today :-D Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love Orly. This is so vivid on you - looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is now at the top of my Christmas wish list! Thx for posting.

    ReplyDelete