Tuesday, July 20, 2010

OPI Funkey Dunkey

So, as we all know, when it comes to nail polish, I, like most junkies, am weak. I have China Glaze's Grape Pop, but yet I needed this polish. I can't explain why. Maybe it's because OPI wears amazingly on me. I'm not sure. And I love purple? And the name is weird? And yeah... I have no excuse. Again, this is from quite a while ago. This is two coats of this gorgeous royal purple, and I really have nothing else to say other than that. OPI really outdoes themselves with their creme polishes, in my opinion. I've never been disappointed.

This is Funkey Dunkey, from the Shrek collection:




I bought almost all of this collection, except Rumples Wiggin. I left that one because I have a bunch of pastel purples and I'm just not much into the color. These were all pretty awesome, I do have to say. Anyway, not much else to say with this one, but that's a good thing. More tomorrow! Thanks for reading :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment