Monday, July 19, 2010

OPI Jade Is The New Black

Back with yet another one from my archives here, and I'll begin with a question: Is it? Is Jade the new black? I dunno. This color doesn't scream jade to me, but it's not too far off the mark depending on what type of jade you're looking at. There are lots of things about this polish that rock my world: it's opaque, it has an amazing formula, and it wore very, very well. The other side of it? I was just not blown away with this color. Everybody seems to love it and I... I'm underwhelmed. I mean, it's pretty, but it pulls boring on my skintone.




What do you think of this color? Gosh, looking at these just makes me want to slap on some fakes... grow nubs, grow!!!! Anyway, more coming tomorrow! Thanks for reading :-D

3 comments:

  1. It's not really my color, but I think it's pretty too! But if you find it a bit boring, add some flakies, or some nail art? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this colour. It will never be the new black though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour, perhaps it's more interesting on darker skintones?

    ReplyDelete