Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just another update:

Guys, I've had a major nail disaster. As in: all my nails are gone. I had a couple accidents and then a few were just in poor shape and I filed them down. Way down. As in, barely any white left. They're polished but not photographable right now. Nubs on me=fat fingers. Or so I think. Hopefully a week or so of TLC will be enough improvement to start photos again.

In the meanwhile, I'll be posting a couple older NOTD's over the next couple days. Sorry I've been MIA all of June and July basically. For those of you who don't know, my fiance is Canadian and we've been working on my immigration application which is really intense. Also, we're eloping next week! We're going to have a real wedding next spring, but we want to get the legal part done now so we can submit the immigration paperwork and hopefully be able to go home together after our real ceremony. But, officially, next week, we'll be hitched! So that's been sucking a lot of my time. Still haven't decided what polish I'm going to wear to my elopement--Essie Lapis of Luxury? BB Couture Vampy Varnish or Napa Valley Red? I CAN'T DECIDE!! I was also thinking Essie Rock Star Skinny, because it's what I was wearing when I met my fiance. We'll see. Suggestions?? We're very unconventional, so don't hold back.

I just wanted you all to know how much I value your readership and that I don't plan on abandoning things, not one bit. Hope you all are well and happy! Thanks again :-D

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. congrats :) looking forward to when you come back to blogging

    http://polishobsessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck with the immigration. Hope it all works out well. I like the idea of you wearing the polish you met him in. That is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting married! Good luck with all of the immigration stuff. It sounds complicated! I also like the idea of you wearing the nail polish that you met him in. That way it's more memorable!

    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete