Friday, July 29, 2011

Essie Smokin' Hot

This is nothing you haven't seen before, but I actually just got this color. I could never find it at my local beauty supply (despite them having the rest of the collection) back home in NY, and I think the price of it shot up on eBay for a while so I didn't bother wanting it. It's a good color but nothing worth paying out the butt for. Recently, aveyou.com had a flash sale and they had this in stock so I made sure to grab it. Except my package went to my Mom's in NY (for 1 dollar shipping) and she sent it inside a recent care package (along with several other awesome pretties).

The formula is good (if a little thin), opaque in 2 coats and very shiny. It's so grey and drab but still manages to be purple, which makes me really happy. I'm glad I was able to get my hands on this for retail.




I did something weird today, which I only tend to do with China Glaze collections. I suddenly realized that I *needed* China Glaze White Cap & Sea Spray. That collection came out what? At least six months ago? And I've passed on it countless times. Luckily I found 'em.

Thanks for looking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment