Monday, September 12, 2011

Chanel Graphite

When I saw this polish in promo pictures, I died a little inside. I had to have it. That grey-gold-pewter shimmer.... it looks exactly like pencil lead (its namesake). I needed it in a sick sort of way. I also decided to grab Peridot after seeing a slew of photographs, too, and that whole hype sorta brainwashed me into thinking that I might like Graphite less. In the end, my gut won out. This is a super gorgeous polish, amazing and faceted and shiny and deep. Again, I'm late to the game here, but you'll have to deal with it, because I am just in love.

Again, I apologize, as this kind of shimmer makes my camera flip out. With or without flash, it just blurs like crazy! But look at the the depth of the color. 


So many flecks of color: silver, pewter, platinum, gold, green, and black...

Without flash, ambient light:

Mmmm. I just love it. Again, I had a bit of trouble with bubbles. Not sure what's up with that, it's not a problem I usually have, but it appeared with both Graphite and Peridot. So the jury's out on whether or not Chanel and I agree with each other overall, but I'm glad I shelled out for them in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment