Friday, August 26, 2011

OPI Pros & Bronze

Today I have for you my newly shorn nubs and OPI Pros & Bronze, the other color to be featured with Love is a Racket for the US Open Serena Williams set. This polish is pretty cool. I thought it might be like Zoya Tiffany but it's not pink enough. It's a very foily bright bronze with gold and rose-gold-pink flecks. It's pretty complex, and thus, hard to capture. 

This is three coats (please excuse my Lemony Flutter-ed cuticles and crappy cleanup):




Trying so hard to capture some detail on this one! It's really nice, but not exactly a color I love. That bright bronze/yellow gold isn't my favorite with my skintone. My husband liked it. I didn't *not* like it, I think I'm just biased about these colors on me. A really great sparkly polish though, and quite unique. What did you think? Did you grab one of both colors from this duo?

FYI: A big, huge, retrospective post of the OPI Serena Williams duos to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment